Thursday 22 June 2017

BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT: LAUNCHING COACH EDU ONLINE SPORTS SHOP


Good news!
I’m launching Coach Edu on-line sports shop – check it out here.


My aim is to bring you a selection of quality sports apparel/products - including: running, cycling, triathlon, and gymnasium etc. – at affordable prices and in the comfort of your own home. I’ve researched and selected each one of my suppliers with great care. I’ve tested their response rate and quality of products and feel confident that my shop will deliver only the best. The way you want it to be.

Truth is, ecommerce today is growing at a rapid rate as more people are buying on-line than ever before. It’s quick, easy and convenient, taking little time - time being a commodity, something we’re all lacking in today’s busy life. Why go and brace congested traffic, lack of parking and long shop queues, complete with unruly screaming kids in tow, if you can do it in the convenience of your own home? But of course, on-line shopping has it pitfalls. Many shoppers are still reluctant to hit that “shopping cart” button to make the purchase, however attractive the product or sale may look.

Understandably, shoppers have many questions - questions they need to have answered before they feel confident enough to make the purchase.

LET’S TALK ABOUT IT:
1. WILL MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION BE SAFE?
Absolutely! PAYPAL is a secure payment portal that ensures that your credit card information will not be jeopardized in any way. PAYPAL has been around for almost 20 years – yes, that’s right –and is known as the most used and trusted payment portal around. Besides, Elon Musk, the founder of PAYPAL, and I share the same country of birth. That should count for something, if not planet Mars!


2. WILL YOU SELL MY INFORMATION?
Absolutely NOT! Check out my disclaimer that says: “CoachEdu does NOT solicit any information provided by you to any third party businesses.” Trust me, I’m way too busy to try and solicit your information and make dodgy deals on the side. I’m here to serve you, not to rip you off!


3. IS YOU’RE STORE A ‘REAL’ STORE?
Oh yes! I’ve been around. My face and valuable sports related content have been all over the place on social media platforms for more than four years now. I breathe, live and I’m very much alive living in beautiful Spain! And if that’s not enough, check out my physical address in the quint village of Orgiva (Andalucía) and my REAL PHONE NUMBER in case you want to ascertain whether there’s an actual person or a ROBOT answering the phone! Oh, and you can also check out my YouTube video channel where you can watch me speaking many (sporty) words you may just happen to find very informative!


4. HOW WILL I BE ABLE TO TRACK ORDERS?
I know. You’ve ordered! But you panic. You need to know. Have you shipped my item? Where is my tracking number? It’s all there in my website. Explaining the processing time and what method of shipping (-e-packet) including the expected delivery time. You will receive a tracking number as soon as the goods have been despatched. You can check in as often as you like to follow the progress of your package. I’m right here. Only an e-mail message or phone call away. **NOTE: Premium ‘fast delivery” option is available at an additional cost.


5. WHAT IF I DON’T LIKE IT? AM I STUCK WITH IT?
Don’t despair! You don’t like it, you simply return it. Simple as that. I’ve got a return and refund policy firmly in place that is listed with each item for sale. First check it out but if you have any queries, don’t hesitate to contact me on my contact page. I’m not going anywhere soon!


6. WHAT ABOUT HIDDEN COSTS?
Rest assured. There are no hidden costs. What you see, is what you get. The listed price includes free shipping to the USA and European Union. **NOTE: The price does not include any import duties or taxes that your country may charge on “imported goods.”)


7. CAN I REALLY TRUST YOU DELIVERING ON YOUR PROMISE?
As mentioned before. I’ve been around. For a good couple of years. My face is old news. If you’ve been following me on You Tube, you would have noticed my thinning hair line and ever greying beard. Sure, time is not kind, but time also brings wisdom and clarity. I know with clarity that I want to make a difference. No matter how small. If it means I can make a difference - in your life, and in particular, your sports aspirations I’ll be grateful for having had the opportunity to have met YOU!

That’s it folks– in a nut shell!
Nothing more, nothing less.
Life is difficult, life is complicated enough as is!
We’re here to have FUN!
LET’S MAKE IT HAPPEN!
I thank you for your ongoing support.
And for trusting in me to deliver to you only the BEST!
LET”S MAKE THE SECOND HALF OF 2017 GREAT – IN SPORTS AND IN LIFE!
VIVA MAS/ LIVE MORE!


No comments:

Post a Comment