Sunday 19 June 2016

Tour de France RUNNING CHALLENGE With Coach Edu


The Tour de France 2016 starts on 2 July and ends on 24 July. You may be wondering what in the name of Marathon this has to do with running. Allow me to explain.

I've put together a little running challenge that co-insides with the Tour de France. A fun challenge that helps keep you fit over the 3 weeks of the Tour and bring some variety into your daily running.

I don't know about you, but when I stumble upon a new run circuit, I tend to repeat that same run over and over again every day for weeks. This will guarantee that each run I do over those 3 weeks will be different.

If for some reason, you're not able to do the challenge yourself, share it with your friends. The more the merrier. Full details in the video and the link is at the top of the YouTube info box just under the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment